Fancy weapon to beat people. Suited by the rules IMCF. A good option of one-handed pole arm, instead of falchion. Unlike the falchion, the main weight of the axe is on the end of this weapon, at the head. The strike with such arms will be really strong, but due to the wooden part the axe will weigh less than steel weapons. This will allow you to move and hit faster.
Our axes are improved, it is convenient to use them, and they are made taking into account the features of medieval combat.
The axe has:
- Handle, with thickening at the end. It will fits the hand, and you will be able to feel by touch if you hold it right, which is very convenient during a fight.
- Strengthening near the axe`s head. The weapon is strengthened with a special cloth and wax-soaked rope at the junction of an axe and a pole, since this is the weakest point. Strengthening looks historically and neat. So the weapon will serve you faithfully longer.
- Hard pole. We use robust wood for our axes so that they can withstand heavy loads.
- The optimal length of the weapon. For an axe, the optimal length is 50-60 cm. This is convenient for moving quickly around the battlefield and, in combination with its mass, for a strong strike.
- Good balance. All useful weight of the axe is at the head, and and you can hit hard using amplitude of the swing and weight of weapon.
- Convenient form of axe head. The form is made so that all impact force falls on the minimum blade area when you strike from the top or side. So you can hit with maximum power.
- SUDDENLY two-handed weapon. Unlike the falchion, even a one-handed ax can be taken in two hands and strike with full force.
This axe has a nice engraving. It looks aesthetically pleasing, while remaining a fearsome and dangerous weapon.