One-handed weapon for buhurts. A good alternative in instead of axe or falchion. Made as replica of 19st mace from Persia.
Our mace improved, they are convenient to use and made taking into account the features of the medieval combat.
Our weapon has:
- Pseudo- pommel handle on the end that fits comfortably in your hand. You will be able to determine by touch where you hold the weapon, and you don’t need to spend time looking at weapon.
- Strengthening near the head of the mace. The weapon is strengthened with a special cloth and wax-soaked rope at the junction of a mace’s head and a pole, since this is the weakest point. Strengthening looks historically and neat. So the weapon will lasts you longer.
- Hard pole. We use robust wood for our mace’s so that they can withstand heavy loads.
- Maximum allowable weight. Our weapon weigh 900-1000 grams. This will allow full use of mace’s potential, and strike hard.
- The optimal length of the weapon. For a mace the successful length is 50-60 cm. This is convenient for moving quickly around the battlefield and, in combination with its mass, for a strong hit.
- Good balance. All useful weight of the weapon is at the head, and you will be able to strike using amplitude of the swing and weight of mace.