To get custom-sized shoes, it’s crucial to measure your feet correctly for a perfect fit, particularly for armored combat boots. You should measure your feet with the socks and padded chausses you wear during combat.
- Prepare a sheet of paper, a pen or pencil, and a ruler. Wear the socks and padded chausses you wear during combat.
2. Place the paper on a flat surface. Stand on the paper with your weight evenly distributed.
3. Trace around your foot with a pen perpendicular to the paper, keeping it close to your foot.
4. Measure the length of your foot from the longest point on your heel to the longest point on your toes using a ruler. Record this measurement.
5. Measure the width of your foot at the widest part, usually around the ball of your foot, and note it down.
6. Measure the circumference of B (the area where you measured width), C (the area where your foot meets your leg), and D (your ankle) using a measuring tape. Write down these measurements.
7. Note any other details of your feet for your custom-sized shoes, such as medical braces, or surgeons.
Important points on how to measure your feet for custom-sized shoes:
- Measure with socks and padded chausses worn during combat.
- Trace the foot with a pen perpendicular to the paper.
- Measure foot length from heel to toe and width at the widest part.
- Measure the circumference of B, C, and D for both feet.
- Note any other requests or details.
With accurate measurements following these steps, you can get custom-sized shoes that fit your needs perfectly. If you have questions or require assistance, don’t hesitate to consult us.