The Milanese gauntlets is buhurt optimized type of classic gauntlets of the middle-end of 15th century.
These gauntlets have elongated cuffs for better arm protection, closed thumb and solid segment that imitates fingers. All these edits made for better protection during full-contact battles. Milanese gauntlets are Italian gauntlets of the 15th century.
- Material: Hardened Spring Steel 65G
- Thickness: 1-1.2mm
- Weight: 2180 g/pair
- Internal padding included
- Palm protected with fabric
- Closed thumb for extra protection
- The last segment imitates separate fingers and provides excellent protection.