Meet the new Bascinet of Alexander ROA with steel cross helmet
The bacinet is based on the iconography at “The Romance of Alexander ” – French (1338-44).
- The main part of the helmet made of 2.5 mm hardened (tempered) steel.
- Visor made of 1.5mm hardened (tempered) steel and reinforced with 1mm cross made of hardened steel.
- Supplied with chin stropes, padding and padded aventail.
- The visor is openable and fixed with leather strope.
- Stylish and reliable helmet for medieval combat.
Check the latest photo for measurements needed.